Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Recodings and Whatnots

We will be recording three new songs this Saturday. woot!

1) Beneath
2) Crippled Heart
3) Dearthair (name pending, still have to talk it over with the whole band)

I am excited for these recording because once we finish them we will have an entire E.P.! HOT DOG!
Beneath was written primarily by Claire, and it's essentially about our distaste for shallow bitches, and too hard core douches.  That's my perspective on the song.

Crippled Heart- self explanatory.

Deathair- means brother in Gaelic.  This one's written for my brother obviously, but also has some ties to my grandfather as well.  The song focuses on my reaching out for their guidance throughout life, and teaching me how to live.

HAPPY SAINT PATRICK'S WEEK!

I beg you all to get your green going.

-love Danger

No comments:

Post a Comment