Friday, December 25, 2009

Christmas 2010


I have to halt the story for one quick blog moment.

It is Christmas Eve and I got Claire some wooden dishes from a second hand store, their pretty freakin cool. After I went to church with my family I came back and dropped the whole fuckin bag of them on the floor!

After I was done flipping a bitch, my Dad glued two of them back together. I also got Claire a deck of cards called 52 Silly Things to Do When Your Blue. I doubt we will do any of those things, but we joked that we would actually do them all. haha

At 10 o'clock p.m. my family and I arrived at Claire's house and Claire gave me her present to me.

An absolutely Gigantic MUG.

What's up with all the kitchen ware?
Christmas is awesome, period. the. end.
Goodnight.
I'm putting up a picture in the new hat my mom got for me.
Holy shit, I love this holiday.
-Danger

2 comments:

  1. Jackie Kim, if your reading this, the hat totally looks like Alex's huh?
    That man might be starting a trend.
    He is a classy dude.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAHAHAH.

    wow....WOW so caught. i totally went to comment this blog. hat does look like alex's, but it suits you. his has little ears on it anyway.

    freaking kitchenware is such a brilliant idea. you two are too fun.

    ReplyDelete